1. Using Gobal Assembly Cache Tool (gacutil.exe)
- gacutil allows you to view and manipulate Global Assembly Cache.
- GACUTIL doesn't come with the .NET Runtime, but with the .NET SDK - also a free download, but not part of the basic redistributable. So it should NOT be used for deployment.
- Regiser -> Use the property variable to invoke gacutil.exe
Syntax - gacutil.exe -i
- UnRegister -> Use the property variable to invoke gacutil.exe
Syntax - gacutil -u
3. You can also use System.EnterpriseServices.Internal.Publish.GacInstall to register assembly into GAC.
Click Here to read more on how to register a .Net assembly into GAC using InstallShield or RegAsm.exe