Glad to deliver Keynote on IT Trends and Opportunities at SIMSTRONICS'2021 organised by Computer Society of India, Bengaluru Chapter and ICT Academy.
July 11, 2021
May 23, 2021
Thanks to the Host 1.21GWS (1point21gws.com) for orgazining the event in association with Amadeus and CGI Corporation
Slide Deck: https://bit.ly/iac-on-aws
April 28, 2021
Thanks to my friend, professor Ms. Nazira Begum & Principal Dr. J. Rathinamala, for the invite to address on "Personal Branding" to the students at KG College of Arts and Science (KGCAS), Coimbatore.
Great Interaction with the professors and students!!
For an online Guest Lecture of 2 hours, I admire the college for giving a platform for 5 students to do MOC, Invocation, Welcome Address, Speaker Introduction, and Vote of Thanks.
Key area covered as part of the session:
- What is Personal Branding?
- Assess Strengths and Weaknesses
- Create your brand
- Market your brand
April 15, 2021
January 31, 2021
In continuation to the blog post, In the making of bhuvana.pro with S3 Route 53 ACM CloudFront, let's set up the continuous integration and continuous deployment using AWS CodePipeline to get the source from GitHub and deploy it to the static website (my personal site https://bhuvana.pro), hosted in the Amazon S3 bucket
AWS Services Used
- Amazon S3
- AWS CodePipeline
- Identity & Access Management
Step 1: PipelineAWS CodePipeline is a fully managed continuous delivery service that helps you automate your release pipelines for fast and reliable application and infrastructure updates. CodePipeline automates the build, test, and deploy phases of your release process every time there is a code change, based on the release model you define. Click here to read more.
- Sign in to the AWS Management Console and open the CodePipeline console at http://console.aws.amazon.com/codesuite/codepipeline/home
- Create a new Pipeline with the following settings. Leaving the New Service Role as default will create a new service role and assign required permissions
Step 4: Deploy
Can I disable a Pipeline?
- You pay only for what you use. AWS CodePipeline costs $1.00 per active pipeline* per month.
- An active pipeline is a pipeline that has existed for more than 30 days and has at least one code change that runs through it during the month. There is no charge for pipelines that have no new code changes running through them during the month. An active pipeline is not prorated for partial months.
- As part of the AWS Free Tier, AWS CodePipeline offers new and existing customers one free active pipeline each month.
- You may incur additional charges for storing and accessing your pipeline artifacts in Amazon S3 and for triggering actions from other AWS and third-party services that you connect to your pipeline.
January 28, 2021
The session started with 3 kids is now 60+ which is a phenomenal growth in less than a year. Fitness Sessions starts early morning from 6:15am to 7:45am and kids used to come with so much energy and enthusiasm.
Considering the strength of students and their age group, the Tennis coaching is split into 2 different timings
- 10:15 am to 11:30am
- 05:15 pm to 06:45pm
- 05:45 pm to 07:30pm
Heart-felt ExperiencesDr. R. Jayaraman, Director of Physical Education, BIT Sathy
A.R. Aabbey Varsha, N. Madumitha, and J. Bhavna Devi have participated in the Kovai Open (a state-level tournament) organized by JS Tennis academy, Coimbatore. J. Bhavna Devi played in under 10 category and entered up to quarterfinals. And received a medal and certificate for the same.
Moxiee Junior Championship TennisN. MADHUMITHA entered upto quarter-finals in Moxiee Junior Championship Tennis Tournament Under 10 category held at Moxiee Tennis School, Coimbatore on 25th & 26th January 2019. She was honored with a trophy and certificate.
Universal Tennis Rating (UTR) Championship
J. BHAVNA DEVI won the FIRST place in Universal Tennis Rating (UTR) Championship under 12 Category (losers Draw) organised by JS Tennis Academy, Coimbatore.India celebrates its 72nd Republic Day.
BIT Kids Tennis Tournament
BIT Kids Tennis Tournament
Well, I never knew that 6 categories could be brought in for engaging kids of different ages & experiences with Racket & Ball.
- Elite - Tennis (Match Ball)
- Intermediate I - Tennis (Green Dot Ball)
- Intermediate II - Box Rally (Red Tennis Ball)
- Beginners I - Target Hit (Self Feeding)
- Beginners II - Target Hit (Drop Feeding)
- Beginners III - Ball Balancing
Dr. P. Saravanamoorthi, HOD Maths has inaugurated the Kids Tennis Trophy Elite Group final match with spin of coin.
Dr. K. Sivakumar, Dean PDS was the chief guest for this valediction. He encouraged all the students to achieve more and distributed the prizes & certificates.
Elite - Tennis (Match Ball)
Elite - Semi-Finals
Intermediate II - Box Rally (Green Dot Ball)
Intermediate II - Box Rally (Red Tennis Ball)
Beginners I - Target Hit (Self Feeding)
Beginners II - Target Hit (Drop Feeding)
Beginners III - Ball Balancing
Valedictory Function & Prize Distribution
Indulge into some form of sport,
Not just to exercise or develop a physical skill - But also
To build positive self-esteem,To make new friends and have fun,To be a good team player and be focused on goals.