Here you go with few simple steps
- Install IIS using "Add Roles"
- Install Visual Studio 2010 (or the version required for your .Net Application)
- Download and Install Cruise Control.Net version 1.6.7981.1. By default it goes to "C:\Program Files (x86)\CruiseControl.NET"
- If you are attempting to use a domain account (say domain\user1) for CruiseControl.Net, then start "CruiseControl.NET Server" from Windows Services panel using the 'user1' account and grant full control to same user for the C:\Program Files (x86)\CruiseControl.NET folder
- Download and extract apropriate version on NAnt to C:\Program files (x86) path.
Also add C:\Program Files (x86)\NAnt\bin path to the PATH environment variable to access NAnt from the command line.