Assume a scenario where you wanted to configure.bat on the computers PC1A, PC2A, PC3A and PC4A.
- Jenkins - New Job ->Enter a name "ConfigureAll", Select "Build multi-configuration project" radio button and click "OK"
- Go to Configuration Matrix in ConfigureAll job, Select Slaves drop down from "Add Axis" drop down
- Node/Label filed will list all the nodes that are added to the Jenkis Server.
- Select the nodes PC1A, PC2A, PC3A and PC4A.
- Add a Build Step to "Execute Windows batch command" and enter <path>\configure.bat.