January 21, 2013

An entrepreneurial Journey of Compassites Co-founder - A Visionary walk over disability!

An interesting article depicting the journey of Compassites Co-founder Naveen Lakkur, who has limited sight but unlimited vision.

He have undergone Fourteen surgeries in three years to set the eyes right (rather partially right ..) but he has turned 14 of his ideas into commercially viable business.

No wonder that he has been compared with John Milton, the renowned English poet, who has composed most of his immortal literary masterpiece after he had lost his eyesight at the age of 43. 

Worth Reading of him, who deserves thy Standing Ovation!




 

1 comment:

  1. Posting this comment on behalf of Mr.Naveen as received on email..

    Dear Bhuvana,

    Thanks for your kind words. When I went through what I went through, I was wondering 'why me?'. But, now when I look back and see if I had to loose sight to gain vision, I feel so be it!

    If all this is inspiring others to face the challenges that life encounters, the better it is!

    Best Wishes to you and readers of your blog.

    I wanted to post this as my comments in your blog. But it's not getting posted. Hence this email.

    Have a great day.

    Regards,
    Naveen Lakkur
    Co-founder & Director
    Compassites Software Solutions Pvt., Ltd.,
    U: www.CompassitesInc.com
    B: www.StartAndLead.com

    ReplyDelete