October 3, 2019

Fundamentals of Cloud Computing & AWS @ VCET, Erode

Vacation to hometown sometimes turns to be an interaction with budding engineers. I was super excited to present on Fundamentals of #CloudComputing & #AWS at Velalar College of Engineering and Technology, Erode based on the invite from Dr. Shakila Mathew , my mentor since 1996. I am sure that the spark you have ignited years ago is glowing now. Thank you, mam! 

It was indeed great conversation with Principal, Dr.M.Jayarama & Head of Computer Science department,  Dr.S.Jabeen Begum. https://lnkd.in/f8ptTtz




I had touched upon the following topics and the Slide Deck can be found here 

  1. Introduction to Cloud Computing
  2. Fundamentals of AWS
  3. Amazon Core Services
  4. Learning to Build on #awscloud
  5. My Journey


No comments:

Post a Comment